27 JULY 2014
Lessons learnt since my last blog areas follows:
1. There are highs and lows when you run your own business and if you love what you do; the lows are short-lived.
2. There is panic and calmness, hope and despair!
3. Never expect the obvious to be obvious.
4. It is NOT boring or a sign of age to repeat yourself during class, people need reminding. However thinking aloud can confuse your class and IS a sign of age!
5. As my wonderful participants improve, so do I
The best thing about all these lessons is that each one makes me smile.I write this blog because I enjoy it, if you do too let me know or better still, join in. I would love to hear from anyone who reads it.